Need voice and video conferencing solutions? GPIT can design and install your telepresence and phone system.
- Conferencing platform integration through various vendors. We work with but are not limited to:
- Expert Audio/Visual engineers will assist with setting up dynamic audio and displays for any scenario
GPIT can setup your phone system or manage it for you!
GPIT is a 3CX Reseller Partner. By leveraging this relationship, we save our customers up to 80% per year on their existing phone services!
What is 3cx?
3cx is software that allows programming and management of phones within an organization… a PBX (Private Branch Exchange).
To put it simply, a PBX allows a business to administer external and internal phone communications. 3cx provides extended features beyond simple voice calls as well.
- Manage phone extensions
- Voice mail
- Digital receptionist (e.g. Press 1 for sales, press 2 to schedule an appointment)
- Queue calls
- Live chat
- Video conferencing
- Integration with CRM, Office 365
Why use 3cx?
3cx is a very comprehensive and cost-effective solution to provide organizations with enterprise grade telecommunications.
- Up to 80% savings from current phone services
- Fully remote working solution. Make and take calls from anywhere, not just your office
- Easy to manage
- Easy end-user customization
- Feature rich
- Choose & control your own phone numbers
- Choose your own SIP Trunk and save
- Choose your own cloud provider
- Choose your own hardware
- Choose on-premises or cloud
3cx can be hosted in the cloud or on-prem
- Make calls from anywhere. Your business phone can travel with you. The 3cx app allows sending and receiving calls anywhere you have internet service (smart phone, laptop, home, or office)
- No physical device to manage. Software as a service accessible through a web portal
- Automated updates and upgrades
- No dedicated IT personnel required to maintain server/pc
- Simple integration to cloud-based SIP service
- Works similarly to traditional PBX
- Full control over PBX environment
- Integrate with traditional SIP providers such as AT&T